
Names come with meanings. Isaac means "He will Laugh", or "Laughter".
You have been laughing a lot lately. It's wonderful. Your whole face lights up and your baby laugh fills the room. Sometimes it's just a glance from your mother that sets it off. Sometimes it's being tossed in the air. It brings a new joy to me each time, and your mother and I can't help but laugh along.
I hope that you can keep a spirit of laughter throughout your life.
Laugh at yourself. A man who can laugh at himself is stronger than a man who can't. Don't take yourself too seriously.
Laugh with others. Not at their expense, but rather alongside them. Share chuckles, chortles, and belly laughs.
Laugh at the good things. Too often men laugh about things that are dirty, vulgar, or mean-spirited. This isn't true laughter, this is a cheap substitute.
I pray that your life is full of smiles. I pray that you and I can share many laughs over the years. We're off to a good start.

No comments:
Post a Comment